Liz P. Summers is the founder and president of Advancing Leadership Consulting, Inc. Established in 2008, our firm is dedicated to strengthening communication and leadership skills for individuals, teams and organizations to maximize performance. We believe in illuminating self-discovery and manifesting transformation for individuals and their organizations.
With a B.A. in Communications from Wake Forest University and over twenty years of facilitation, communication and sales experience, Liz offers a unique perspective to a wide variety of organizations.
We have been honored to work with a variety of clients including
- Goodwill Industries of Central NC
- The Fresh Market
- Gateway University Research Parck
- Hospice & Palliative Care of Greensboro
- Greensboro Partnership (Economic Development)
- Greensboro Chamber of Commerce
- UNCG - University of NC at Greensboro
- Bennett College
- GTCC - Guilford Technical Community College
- Mental Health Association of Greensboro
- Weaver Foundation
- Ready For School, Ready for Life Initiative
- Durham County
- Davidson County
- Family Services
- Downtown Greensboro Inc.
Liz Summers proved herself adept at leading a team that sometimes holds back into a participating energetically in an engaging conversation about personality and work style preferences that influence effectiveness and efficiency in often invisible ways. Many continued to cite days and weeks later some of the insights gained from the session she led. Liz helped us become a more empathetic, collaborative and effective team.
- Mark Eyerly, VP of Communications, Lafayette College